Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Welcome to the inaugural blog entry of Fangasm Central! After weeks of procrastination, I've finally managed to make myself put this blog together so I can have a place to post my reviews of various fun things (all to be geeky in nature, I promise)...and so I can have a place to post random awesome pictures that make me fangasm...like these Pacman cupcakes I discovered on Cake Wrecks! (Look at the little robot cupcakes, too! "Squee" with me!)

What else do I plan on accomplishing with this blog? Well, nothing really. I make no promises as to content other than that everything I post about will be uniformly awesome. And just wait until I get around to my analysis of Orson Scott Card's work...that will be sure to start a flame war (though probably not quite as badly as this fuck-up. Poor Steve Berman...).

I'm going to ramble and swear and rave and fangirl (which actually IS a verb, don't let other people lie to you) and plan out my con-going schedule, all while complaining about my kick-ass job and reading hopefully excellent SF/F.

And there will be Star Trek.

No comments:

Post a Comment