Friday, February 6, 2009

Too Feeping Cute!

Have you ever seen a Feep before?

Well, fear not, because I'm done you the favor of uncovering the most freaking adorable productions of Dylan Edwards' Feeping Creatures! He creates these cuties out of polymer clay and a few other materials for variety and sells them on eBay (except for when he takes a table in a convention's dealer room, which is how I found him). He really does have a startling array of these Feeps to chose from- there are little statues, necklaces, magnets, and wine charms. Plus, there are about a million colors to chose from! Some even glow in the dark!

The first one I fell in love with was his Horned Blue Dragon, which unfortunately doesn't seem to be available anymore. However, his Tall Purple Dragon is just as cute, and is also (as of this posting) available on eBay. So is the Blue Sea Serpent, which has the most adorable little flippers I've ever seen! There's also the tiny Green Toothy Nautilus, which is actually a magnet.

I don't know if he's got another con appearance lined up or if his eBay business is keeping him satisfied, but I do know his productions are simply too freaking cute! I may need to get a little spiky dragon to keep me company at my desk...

No comments:

Post a Comment