Friday, September 11, 2009

Bookstore Horror!

I was shelving history books downstairs. The store had just had a recent influx (or rather, glut) of history titles, and it was taking a team of us to get everything put up in a timely manner. So, I was happily humming to myself, shifting British history books along the shelves to fit everything, when I noticed a slim black paperback tucked behind the Margaret Thatcher biographies. Take note of that- behind the Margaret Thatcher biographies. Then, imagine my horror when I pulled out the book and read the title.

How to Impress Any Woman.*

Margaret Thatcher.

























I cried a little, laughed hysterically, cried a little more, and ran upstairs to share my discovery with my coworkers and now the world.

* OK, so I'm not totally sure if that's the actual title- I was a little traumatized and I don't have the book with me at the moment. But, you get the idea.

1 comment:

  1. MEEP!! scaryness!!
    Idk about the unicorn thing. It really depends on the kind of fairys your talking about! Unicorns have those big pointy things on their foreheads.

    Ooo Ooo I know they are Margaret Thatcher!!! no wait that doesn't work she's actually scary......hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete