Wednesday, November 30, 2011

No Excuses.

I've just been slacking off. Well, I was also legitimately sick for a little while, but otherwise I've been slacking off. "Wild" is still in desperate need of revision but the more I look at it the more frustrated I become. I do already have a few ideas for the next story on my list though, so I guess I haven't been totally wasting the last month.

What I have been spending my time on is coming up with ideas for DIY Christmas gifts. I made the mistake of joining Pinterest and I've been totally sucked into the vortex of homemade handicrafts. This is probably going to take up a good deal of my spare time this December, but I'm going to make a point to find some time to write. Working title of the next story? "Splash Page". I'm all about comic book references, after all.

I'll also try not to let so much time pass by between posts here. I want to have something new up every two weeks at least. Between the holidays, finals week, my upcoming legal issues, and getting to work on "Splash Page", I'm looking at a very busy month. Here's to January, when everything slows down!

2 comments:

  1. legal? Hmmmm... the plot thickens. I have a similar problem with christmas this year, BTW I am sorry if your present ends up looking like shit I am gonna try cable knitting for the first time on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you already know the background for what's going on. I'm just finally getting the process going to get all of this nonsense as far away from me as possible. I'm trying to stay positive- hey, it's all material for future creative use, yes?

    I'm just happy do be doing something with my hands. It makes me feel productive. Cable knitting? If I guess what you're making do I get it early?

    ReplyDelete