Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November already?

Yeah, I've already broken all the promises I made a few posts ago. "In a Land Still Wild" is finished but I haven't done any significant revisions yet, and I haven't touched Fairway. I should have the revised portions of "Wild" by next week though, so keep an eye out for that. Of course, this means I'm already behind schedule for this month's short story. Eh, oh well.

Have you ever tried to write while intoxicated with cold medicine? Everything is so WEIRD.

Oh, speaking of weird, the Vandermeers have a new anthology out of Weird fiction. It looks awesome, as always, but of course it won't be released in the States until next year. Boo.

I'm wanting to go on a massive rave about Steampunk and genre fiction, but I'm still way too out of it. I may scribble a bit tonight and post next week when I put up the revised portions of "Wild". Right now, however, I'm going to go home, read my class assignment, bake Autumn cup squash for dinner, and revise, revise, revise. There may be more cold medicine in my future as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment